cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart line item deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM experts,

I am new to SRM and need your help on following requirement.

Assumption: ECC PR is created against a shopping cart.

I need to delete the item from a shopping cart if the corresponding item is deleted by supplier in ECC PR.

Request you guys to suggest some function module or the way I can achive this requirement.

Many thanks for your help..!!!

Regards,

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you valuable inputs..!!

I have checked the FM BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_DELETE, it is deleting the DC items. I will be creating a RFC FM to call from some exit in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please go through this ->

The only standard option is to delete the SC line items. For this you the user must have activity "06 Delete" in his PFCG role. This activity enable him to delete SC line items once the SC is in status approved.

Shopping cart cannot be deleted once approval is done. You can delete it before approval.

But you can delete the line item of the shopping cart even after the approval is done. In that case if any follow-on doc is created for that line item of shopping cart it will get deleted. You will find the delete tab becoming grey once the follow-on doc. is created in the check status (BBPSC04 transaction) of the SC.

Re: shopping cart deletion

Other alternatives ->

1) The FM BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE deletes from persistent layer.

2) The FM BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE with 'DELE' activity, marks as deleted and keep the document in the persistent layer.

According your needs, you will need to choose which one fits your requirement.

To commit changes to DB from BBP_PD_SC_DB_DELETE you will need to COMMIT WORK, cuz even the FM doesn't display any error messages in the e_messages table, the deletion task is not commited.

About the BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE FM, you will need to inactivate the follow on document status in the CRM_JEST table to achieve the deletion with the FM i have mentioned...

For both FM's *DB_DELETE and *STATUS_CHANGE you need to create a ZFM or ZREP to write the COMMIT WORK instruction after the execution of the FM.

Related links ->

Re: Delete SC from BBPSC4 and no control is possible

Re: Problem when deleting line item from SC after order

Re: Deletion of Shopping cart!!

or

Goto trascn PFCG and enter  any of the  the user role(SAP_BBP_STAL_MANAGER or SAP_BBP_STAL_EMPLOYEE).Under authorization tab ,you can see the possibel actions in the Authorization object for SC.I dont have the access to the system so cant tell you the exact name of the object

This will solve the issue

Regards.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

normally. If the item deleted in the backend - it is moved to sourcing cockpit in SRM (after run of the job BBP_GET_STATUS_2). Moved to sourcing means SOURCE_REL_IND field on position level is set to 'X'.

Following action should not be the deletion of the shopping cart position, but setting this field to 'Y' - it will show the status 'Cannot be ordered' for this position.

Please, check this topic for the hint.

Regards

Konstantin