cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection for rejection is put for line item BUT in VBUP table shows the Delivery status “Completely processed”

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have one issue in which Rejection for rejection is put for line item 12 BUT in VBUP table system shows the Delivery status “Completely processed” for line item 12.

I am wondering how it is possible.

How can I change Delivery status from “Completely processed”  to “Not Relevant” / “Not yet processed” of the item 12 in table VBUP ?

Additionally I did not find any delivery for line item 12 through document flow.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Delivery status will not possible to change to NOT RELEVENT / NOT YET PROCESSED once you set the status for reason for rejection .

this is the logic return in the program that once you set any reason automatically this status will change to completed . 

status of this A and B is purely related to delivery process , once reason is set to particular line item , it is directly saying that delivery is completed and even though there is pending QTY is there .that means that particular line item is Rejected .

See the below screen shot for better idea.

Before

After

Regards,

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks vemuri santosh kumar & CB Reddy.

Issue is resolved. I was thinking only order status becomes "Completely processed".

Thanks for giving valuable inputs.

Thanks again

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Normally in standard, if you set Reason for Rejection system automatically set the status of delivery as Completed.

You cannot revoke this back with standard settings,

thanks

santosh