cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Restrict not to create PO when there is no sufficient budget in project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

How to Restrict not to create PO when there is no sufficient budget for a project .Before EHP 6 up gradation system stops at the time of PO creation itself and through error message and now  System is allowing to create PO even though there is no sufficient budget in Project and throwing error message at the time of PO releasing for excess amount .

For example:

Project Budget is Rs 1000

PR Price is Rs 1000

PO Price is Rs 1100

herein this case system allows to create PO and when going to release it throws error message ( Budget Exceeded for Rs 100). I want to restrict it at the time of PO creation itself

there is no tolerance for profile

Regards

Ambarish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if BAdi (ME_COMMTMNT_PO_REL_C) is active.

Hope it Helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, do not mix or confuse with budget release and error message at PO while exceeding the budget. Both are different process.

Now, request you to check your tolerance group setting in SPRO. I hope it is "++". (Go to SPRO->Project Systems->Costs->Budget->Define Tolerance Limit).

If it is already "++" over there, then execute CJEN followed by CJBN as suggested by Sammar.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks for quick reply

As I am telling about PO release not budget release you can find it in above Query

Already I checked the tolerance it is correct and I tried in CJEN & CJBN but there is no use

Regards

Ambarish

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Is the Availability Control active for the PO checks? If yes try running the CJEN and CJBN to reconstruct the AVAC. And try again, it is standard functionality should work..

Hope it helps..

Sammar