Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow SAP_GRAC_ROLE_APPR with LDAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I need help.

I'm trying to use LDAP user as approver for a role, using workflow SAP_GRAC_ROLE_APPR.

Usually my scenario works well with SAP user as approver, but when I change to LDAP group, the following error ocurrs on the workflow.

"No agent found, cancelling path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH (in stage no. 001 - GRAC_DEFAULT_STAGE)"

Please, share any ideas to solve this problem

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Martha:

Have you made sure that you have the proper connection to the LDAP to correctly get the users in the group?

Based upon the fact that you have assigned the LDAP group to the role, I will guess that you have configured the group in the Access Control Owners area with the correct entries (including Email).

If you check the MSMP Instance Monitor (txn GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD), search for the request, then look as the message log, you will find where it will try to capture the actual user IDs that belong to that AD group.

Since you are working with LDAP groups, there could be a couple of places where this can fail.  Also, please check SLD1 to see if you have any authorization issues on your processing ID (usually WF-BATCH).  This user needs to be able to read LDAP.

Hope this helps,

Kevin Tucholke

Principal Consultant

SAP America