GRC 10 - UAR workflow not generating any requests

I have configured as per SAP recommendation with no Admin review

(1) Prerequisite Jobs need to be executed, in sequence, as follows:

• Repository Object Synch /GRAC_ROLEREP_ROLE_SYNC
  • Repository Object Synch /GRAC_ROLEREP_USER_SYNC
  • Action Usage Synch  /GRAC_ACTION_USAGE_SYNC
  • Role Usage Synch / GRAC_ROLE_USAGE_SYNC

(2) Role Methodology verification:

• Verify that all the roles have been assigned to a methodology in 'Business Role Management'.

(3) Reviewer Verification:

• Verify that the role owners have been assigned to roles or role users have a manager assigned from the data source system.

(4) Verify Mandatory Configurations:

• Verify that the following configuration parameters have been maintained in the IMG.

Run transaction SPRO, then go to IMG > SAP Reference IMG > Governance, Risk and Compliance-->Access Control-->Maintain Configuration Settings

1. parameter id = 2004 (Request Type for UAR)
    2. parameter id = 2005 (Default Priority)
    3. parameter id = 2006  (Who are the reviewers?)

MSMP workflow has been configured so that all requests going to Role Owner .  When I scheduled the batch job , it is styaing in active status for long time and I manually cancelled it .

I have checked all the posts , but no lcuk. Any ideas / advice much appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

We are facing the issue... please let me know if you have got any solution for this?

Thanks

Vamsi

0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Please check that the time zones are the same in both target and GRC system,

Thanks,

Priyanka

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I would recommend to check two things if you:

- setup number ranges for UAR requests?

- completed all post instalation steps?

regards,

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Filip. No issues with post installation / number ranges as all other workflows are working fine except UAR

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

are roles owner defined?

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep all defined. I have already confirmed in the post that other workflows are working ..

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Take a bunch of user or try with single user first and check if its getting generated or not.

who is reviewer ? Manage or role owner?

If manager go and check in table gracuser and check manager id is populated or not.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Sequence of the jobs to run is correct.

This much of information is good to see your configurations but not enough for the issues you are facing. SLG1 should give us more clear picture.

You need to ensure that no service level has been defined for UAR workflow types which has past date as due date. So, if service level exists you need to be sure to change the date to future date or you can delete the Same.

You need to run the role usage synchronization jobs successfully and how about the workflow for initiators and all. If User Review option "Admin. review required before sending tasks to reviewers" is set to "NO" and reviewer has been set to "Manager" then please make sure that "User Data Source" and "User Details Data Source" have been configured appropriately (LDAP, SAP HR).

You can refer KBA#http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1732890

and in case of getting jobs with the sync jobs, you need to go with note#http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2062769

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ameet , there is no info in SLG1 . All Sync jobs have been scheduled as specified. I will set up Admin review to see what went wrong

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Run Batch risk analysis after sync jobs.

ensure all the users whom you are trying the run UAR has role assigned which has been imported in GRC with role owners maintained

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashant, this has been already done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Kindly paste snap shots of configurations that will help us understand your issue more clearly.

Regards,

Ameet

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

difficult to say what is the issue. Can you try to activate admin review and see if any requests being created? All reviewers need a coordinator (see sap note 1732890) that the workflow can be sent out.

Also do you have any logs in SLG1?

Please give us some more information (what you do, what is the error, etc.). Screenshots also helps a lot.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro, I have updated the config steps as above. Also set up Admin review .. but no requests are getting generated . in NWBC >> Request Review  I am not able view anything