cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually Send Renewal Reminder

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm testing some tokens for Renewal Reminders and I'm wondering if there's a way to manually trigger Renewal Reminders to send? I've tried setting the date to the next day but that hasn't worked.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Burnell,

Yes you can manually trigger the renewal reminder notifications in a 3 step process as suggested below,

1) Create a query which will fetch all the Master agreements which are due for renewal for current day.(also include owner email)

2) Create a explicitly called script which will fetch the query results( MA ID, MA Owner Email) and write a mail notification method to send mails to respective MA Owners.

3) Create a schedule job which will run daily once and include above Explicitly called script.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Where do I look at and schedule the jobs in CLM?

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Burnell,

Follow the below path to reach schedule tasks.

Setup --> System Setup --> Schedule Tasks --> Schedule Tasks

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need anything more info.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj,

I have another question, currently in my dev and qna environment I can't get reminder emails to send when the reminder date for a contract comes up. The email Daemon is turned on (I created a rule to direct all emails to me) and there are no holds or deletes on the email configuration and Global Rules are turned on.

It looks like no alerts are being created when the renewal reminder date comes up.

Was wondering if you might of thought of any areas I might be overlooking?

Thanks,

Chad B.

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Burnell,

Other than email daemons and email configurations, mails can be restricted at mail message templates level also.

Please check the renewal reminder mail message template whether it  is set to 'sent' or 'delete'.

Also have a look in to processed messages whether any renewal reminder mails are being processed or not.

Regards,

Raj.