cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My company has ECC 6.0 and I need to demonstrate the ability to use a SOAP client to create a standard sales order. When I look at the Enterprise Service Repository through SE80 I can't find where this service is defined. I can find it in the Enterprise Services Workplace but nowhere can I discover where the SOAP interface resides on my server and how to access it.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188702
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Randy,

If your ECC 6.0 system is service enabled you should be able to see the services with the help of the transaction /nwsadmin.Open the folder SOAP Application for XI proxies.You should be able to see all the services now.

Not all systems are service enabled which is why you may not be able to see the services.

Message was edited by:

Karthik S J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik

How do we make our System Service enabled ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have reaad about an ECC -SE Add-on or ERP 2005

that includes all the eservices from the esworkplace!

but i dont know where to find it.

former_member188702
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi It depends...

As far as im aware you can either use SAP services which is shipped as part of the ES package or you could service enable on your own.

Here this documentaion clearly explains the steps towards service enabling your backend.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ae9874-109c-2910-f48a-e91f0cdd...

Regards

Message was edited by:

Karthik S J

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for that link, but it seems to me, that it is not possible without XI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I was worried after reading this !

Since we donot use XI in our Landscape !

We want our Enterprise Services(ES) up and running with out the use of XI !

On some document, I have read that ES can be accessed/used without the XI. But i really worried abut the ways to achieve this feature !

Thanks