cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAC10 Access Request not taking any workflow path/stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Since yesterday, In the GRC AC system,(GRC AC 10.0 SP14) the access requested is getting submitted successfully, however the request is not getting anywhere and is not picking any workflow path. I checked in the SWI1 and SWI5, it is showing all the request until yesterday. Therefore my request created today does not have any track. Upon checking the audit log it is just giving the message that Role added to the request for action assigned with validity date.

Any suggestion or comment will be of great help.

Thanks,

Kjoshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

Would you check if the WF-Batch user ID / ID responsible for RFC and workflows is active? In case locked it might cause the workflows to stop working.

Thanks

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammukh,

We already identified that under SWU3 the configure RFC destination was Red flagged. Upon checking it was WF-BATCH system id was locked due to multiple wrong logon attempt.

Thank you indeed for the response.

Regards,

Kailash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash

Since yesterday

Does this mean it worked prior to yesterday? If so, first question is have any changes been made to the system configuration or roles data since yesterday?

Next up, what does the MSMP instance run time show? On Submit of request the Initiator Rule will execute and determine a path. What configuration do you have for MSMP (i.e how are you handling No Role Owner scenario, etc)

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Since yesterday all the workflow was perfectly fine. I am not able to make out what changes has been made. The MSMP workflow initiator rule is not getting executed. It is not at all picking up any MSMP path. Therefore, I think the basic question is why it is not picking up any MSMP path/stage.

Thanks,

Kailash

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash

It doesn't make sense to say that everything worked but now it doesn't and nothing has changed.

Is there a chance someone else has made a change to the program, configuration or WF?

The quickest way to get to the bottom of this would be to grab a developer and put a breakpoint on the code where the SUBMIT occurs (I can't remember method of the top of my head. There is a section in the GRC WIKI on debugging GRC that might help you)

Another thing to try is to execute a ST05 trace on the SQL when submit is pressed. This way you will see if the initiator rule is actually checked (tables will show up) and if BRF+ executed (assuming you are using it). That way you can isolate it to being an issue with the system logs or the MSMP

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition, I have also checked all the workflow task and event linkage are active. It is still giving the same issue.