Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to auto populate values in syclo agentry

former_member223904
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to auto populate values in fields of screen in syclo agentry. I am developing android normal screen in that i have created a field Work order number.When ever the screen is opened. The work order number should be auto populated with value from backend. Kindly please assist me how to do this.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you go from a list of work orders and the user selects one and goes into a more detail view of the work order?

If so, in your list of work orders, the button that does the navatation needs to be pointed to the selected work order.  If you have a lot of tile displays.  You need point to the name of the screen that is used for the list. 

Then in the next screen, the screenset needs to display the type Objects with the Work Order picked from the drop down.

Next the fields on the screen you will need to select the "Object Property" you will want to use.

If you are just starting with Agentry, I would recommend looking into the SAP's training class MOB300 to get a better understanding how Agentry works.

Stephen