Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during proxy initialization : Service Manager 4.1 Vehicle Stock search

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Service Manager 4.1 application with SMP 3.0.

I am facing some issues while testing the vehicle stock functionality.

1. When I want to search the Stock, the ctStockCategory complex table is empty , hence I cannot proceed.

2. When I tested the External Stock , I got the below error

StockExternalFetchSteplet - 22.09.2014 12:52:42  - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_PROXY_MANAGER:Error occurred when perform proxy initialization. System comp. ERP_SYSTEM Server error - please contact your administrator (13)

I checked in backend  the RFC connection is properly maintain

As per the basis team the syclo Addon needs to be installed in ERP system and this is the issue which is causing the error.

Please suggest If by installing the Addon the above issue will be solved or there is any other solution for this issue?

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Neha,

Yes your basis  team is right.  For  Service Manager with Vehicle  stock component, you  need to install  2 Add-on's  one on CRM system and one on ERP system for vehicle stock component.  Once Add-on is installed you need to created RFC connection from CRM to ERP and ERP system needs to configured as trusted system.  Please refer Service Manager configuration  and installation guide  for all the details.  All the data for Vehicle stock is  coming from ERP system.

Thanks

Manju.

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Thanks you so much , this information is really helpful.

Thanks

Neha

Answers (0)