cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No menu on sign on with NWBC

0 Kudos

I have assigned the role SAP_MDGM_MENU_03 but no menu appears on sign on. I get the message that no menu can be derived from the assigned roles. Does anybody know how the start menu is determined. It must somehow depend on the assigned roles !? We have EHP 7 and MDG 6.1.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frank, Check for the Menus that have been assigned on your roles. Regards, Vag Vignesh Shenou

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Frank,

check with your security team whether all the authorization were generated for roles and Prpfile is assing to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

We can reconfirm in PFCG? Is user comparsion is done for this? Does profile for this role is created? 

0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

thanks for your help so far. I have for instance the role SAP_MDGM_STEW_03 assigned and there is also a role menu assigned to it. In PFCG my user is assigned to this role and the user comparison is done. All the lights are green. But I still receive the message that navigation information cannot be retrieved from any role when I sign in.

rgds

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

Can you able to see menu role on NWBC screen? If not can please check with your security team on this.