Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear the Tobe delivered status messages in XI/

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have some critical issue in my project, Please help me here.

Many messages are in To Be Delivered status which all messages are JMS based interfaces.

I was trying to reprocess but cant it. So could you please let me know how to reprocess all those messages in XI.

And We are using SAP7.0 SP13 version.

And some of the messages also in Delivering status and these all are JMS based interfaces and also many messages failed in AE level with sys error status.

Please help me here. your help is much appreciated

Right now i am in Regression Testing.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Queues on the jms side might be stuck... please get it cleared. Also clear the system error messages and start processing the messages.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Have you gone through my blog below on this commonly occuring issue?

The messages in Delivering to the JMS channel are hanging and therefore blocking all other messages (causing them to be in To Be Delivered status.) You will need to check with the JMS provider if there are any issues with their server - maybe intermittent connection or PI not able to reach it.

Unfortunately, you are not on the version/patch level that has the functionality to release the hanged threads by stopping the receiver channel according to OSS note 1604091. As such, I would suggest that you resolve what is the problem with the JMS first, followed by a restart of the Java stack.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member185326
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Messages in To-be-delivered and 'delivering' cannot be re-processed. They'll have to terminate for you to re-send.

One of the reasons for messages hanging is, your corresponding J2EE threads might have been fully occupied. You can check that in RWB -> Adapter Engine -> Engine Status. You might have to work with Basis to identify the thread usage there.

If all of the messages are of JMS, you can try re-starting corresponding channel and JMS Java services. Recommended solution is to go for Java engine restart. You'll have to identify the permanent fix then.

Regards,

Shahid

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madgu,

There is problem in the server related to memory/cache hence messages are not flowing. Talk with BASIS team, go for a system restart. Before going to system restart mode pls ensure sender JMS channels are stopped. After server restart channels can be restrated.

Regards

Anupam

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

you want to re-process the messages or delete the messages.

Regards

Srinivas

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Shoud be reprocessed the messages .

Regards,

Madhu.