Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company address not found in the system

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need some help with an error message which we have right now in our productive GRC-System.

If our GRC users create AR to unlock users (or assign a news pw)  in targe system 'B' the AR runs on an error (security stage) with the error message:

'Company address XXXXXX not in found in the system in BCLNTXXXX' in the audit log of the AR.

The connection between GRC and target system 'B' exists more then 2 years and this error appears suddenly.

The only action we have done in the GRC setttings is a restart of the system at this weekend.

If the same user wants to unlock a user in an other connectet target system, this error does not appear.

I have checked table USCOMPANY. The entries are the same in both systems.

Does someone have an idear what the problem is?

BR

Melanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

This issue is due to the company address which you are selecting in the AC, is not actually maintained in R3 system.

Company that is maintained in the SPRO under Governance Risk and Compliance->Access Control->Role Management->Define Companies should be same as the company maintained under user SU01.

You can check or create the list of companies under R/3 system via transaction 'SUCOMP' and here you can search for existing companies.

Also the same companies are listed under table 'USCOMPANY' in SE16.

For more details, You can refer: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1866254

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ameet

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I have checked the table and transaction.

The entries in GRC and target system for the company are the same.

The only difference is the ID, which is different in GRC and every target system.

Meanwhile I have seen, that the error appears only in connection with one target system and not for all users.

The problem appears after implentation of SP14 / SP15 (which we have implemented at the same day).

BR

Melanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

This indicates that the company address formats might have got changed post upgrading to SP14/15.

Then in that case, I would suggest you to synchronize the company details (address) from GRC to R3 system. Company address must be identical in all the systems.

You can do a quick check against the entries with SUCOMP in R3 system for all the existing companies with the entries available in GRC system.

Hope this works out.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

Could you be kind to close this thread and mark as answered unless you have any follow up questions.

Regards,

Ameet

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

our Firewall Settings in the Company seems to be different.

Therefore I could not log on to SCN and give you an answer.

BR

Melanie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

Seems like a basis issue. Do you use CUA for managing systems?

If yes, you can synchronize addresses from CUA to Child and vice versa. Just try to do this to be sure that your address data is consistent. You can synchronize it in SCUG tcode.

BR,

Artem