cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice item condition read

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to retreive the "Net Vlaue 1 (w/o freight)" (step 500) of the "ZH00" condition (step 415) which is on the material line item of the invoice.

When I check the KONV table, It's only giving me the "ZH00" values but not the values for "Net Vlaue 1 (w/o freight)" (see picture underneath).

ZH00 is step 415 and I need the values for step 500 - Net Vlaue 1 (w/o freight) but they aren't stored in any table in my opinion.

I've already tried to debug the SAP program that gets this values in VF03 and I see that table XKOMV is filled with all the values in program "SAPLV69A" but I can't seem to find where or how this happens.

Any idea on how to get this value through a Function Module, ... ?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Kind regards,

Niels De Greef

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niels,

you should check the corresponding pricing procedure in V/08 with your functionnal expert and check your step 415.

It is possible to carry over the subtotal value in a specified field as highlighted in this example (with value 2, it will be stored in KOMP-KZWI2 field):

Use the matchcode to choose the fitting field receiving this subtotal data.

Regenerate pricing in existing document to have the value stored in the specified field (VBRP-KZWI2 for our example).

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I indeed had to check the value of the VBRP-KZWI2 field.

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,

Niels

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Existing pricing procedure without subtotal or table to store. Ideally you should have subtotal for respective price point, to fetch value in corresponding reports. Please refer my response in following discussion:

-

Thanks, JP