cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add PO system in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to add the SAP PO system to NWDS using Preferences-SAP AS Java also from Management Console ,it asked me for OS logon SAP JEE Host.

Here I tried both Administrator as well as OS user id,but its not accepting.Before doing that I cleared all the passwords from Preferences-Security Storage.

I checked both Administrator as well as OS user ids are not changed.

Can you please guide me?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

for adding AS Java you need to provide the OS user. J2EE Administrator won't work here.

Are you sure that the OS user / password are really correct ? Can you log on with those credentials to the OS itself ?

If yes, please provide screenshots how exactly you have deleted the secure store in NWDS.

If you deleted it properly, did you restart NWDS? 

Can you add the System via the SAP MMC console perspective of NWDS?

Have a look at this (see the workaround in the topmost entry there):

NWDS Troubleshooting - Java Development - SCN Wiki

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

Thanks for a very valuable reply.

NWDS with SP08 was working properly.But suddenly we culd not deploy the BPM processes on PO SP08 EHP1.

So we tried to delete the passwords in Preferences-Secure Storage-Contents and once clicked on delete ,it deleted all the passwords associated.

After that we clicked on Restore Defaults on the same screen.Then again tried toadd system using Preferences-SAp AS JAVA as well as SAP Managment Console.It asked for OS logon.Here we tried both administrator as well as OS user but could not add the SAP PO system.We checked that both administrator as well as OS user passwords are working fine.

Can you please guide?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Answers (0)