cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles not visible for selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although GRACROLE table shows roles, the same are not appearing , when doing Role search(from NWBC-Access Management)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

any specific reason on deleting the thread: http://scn.sap.com/message/15404960#15404960

Like I had commented on your previous thread and in addition to the comments from all above, you need to check for the configurations related to: Integration framework; maintain connectors and connection types along with connection settings Then you should see for the maintain connection settings node.

Check for RFC: authorization test.

If everything is in place then running repository sync jobs should be your next move.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ameet,

I have not deleted any thread. Also, after doing all that everyone has said, no roles are appearing. Not even of GRC back -end.

Auth test is OK, Sync jobs are run. Connector type and settings are all fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Did you change anything with integration framework configurations.

If you have followed-up all the instructions as mentioned above, then there won't be any room for the issues related to role-search engine.

I would advice you once again to look over those steps carefully.

How about the role status, it must be in Production status and provisioning should be allowed.

Be kind to paste snap shots of your configuration on each nodes (highlighted above) along with the role status.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Role is in Production Status. Could you say, where do i set Provisioning  Allowed for Role. I have set Provisioning  in 'Maintain Connection setting' , in Integration Framework.

but i think, i should first import all the roles, and then only i can see them, in Role Search. Presently the GRACROLE table, shows only 5 roles. i.e, no roles of GRC back-end are appearing. So, could you say, if Role import is Mandatory , for roles to appear

former_member192837
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Please import the roles. then it reflect in GRACROLE table. then you can check for available in provisioning. Regards Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Plaban,

Before import of all the roles, you need to check the parameter 3021 (Directroy for mass role import file) and you need to set the path for the role import here.

Thanks,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

From which source you are importing the roles..?

If from desktop source, then while filling up the roles' details, there are fields like: Provisioning allowed and allow auto provisioning which you need to set as Y.

This should solve your issues with the roles search in access request.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find the roles, in NWBC--> Access Management -->Role Maintenance, but not in NWBC--> Access Management -->Role search.

Can you suggest

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Plaban,

are you using CUA? CUA settings may have an impact on it.

Filip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please make sure that the following things are done:

1. Repository Sync Job has been run successfully.

2. check the Status of the Note. It should be set as 'Production'.

3. In Role, Provisioning should be set as Allowed.

If all these steps has been done, the roles should be available for use in Access Request creation.

Hope this would be useful !

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro and Rajendra,

Role status is Production. But how/where  do i set " Provisioning  as Allowed".

Should i do role Import , and only then,  they will appear

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Plaban,

make sure that the role has productive status and is available for provisioning. If all sync jobs run properly the roles will appear in the selection screen.

Can you share a screenshot of the role status and provisioning status?

Regards,

Alessandro