cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date error in vl01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting this issue in VL01N, "No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" And i have searched in forum about this issue. But after referring to previous threads i got some doubts.

Here i have some doubts

• In sales order schedule line tab why schedules have split in two dates. one with confirmed quantity and another without.
  • If i select the date with confirmed quantity in VL01N. It dose not show the delivery quantity. and if i give quantity manually.  it says "only 0 PC of material available".
  • I have checked the stock in MMBE for the material in plant and storage location. material stock is more than the ordered quantity.
  • Even if i put the future date in VL01N, it says "only 0 PC of material available".

I have checked.

• In VOV8 no lead time has been given.

Kindly help me out to understand this issue and over come it.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check in MD04 whether there you have any stock available or not to create the delivery.

If stock is available then check the storage location in MMBE and in your sales order whether they are matching or not. Also check in OVL3 transaction which storage location default will be determined in Delivery.

Stock should be available in that storage location only to create the delivery otherwise change the storage location in Sales order and then create the delivery.

Regards

Suneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the following points.

• In MD04 quantity is available.
  • OVL3 default storage location is not maintained.
  • Storage location in SO and MMBE is same

Note:

I have attached Screen shot for reference.

Regards,

Manoj

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Manoj,

"No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date:- means you dont have enough stock on this date to deliver.

This is confirmed by the system to you in Sales order level.

MMBE you might have stock,but that might have been assigned against order.You have to check in MD04,Co09. Here you will find how stocks are allocated against order.Also check in Material master find what is maintained against Availability check:01/02.

VL01N, it says "only 0 PC of material available-Means some pending orders will be there,due this stock might not have reduced.check for it.

Also check replenishment lead time in Material Master MRP 3 view

But before posting this ,please google down,n-number of documents are available.Seems you are new to forum i am posting this.

Pradeep M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I have checked

• In MD04 stock is available
  • Availability check maintained in Material master is 02
  • In MRP 3 view no replenishment lead time is maintained.
  • There is no pending orders. till now only 3 SO has been done for this material and other 2 orders have been completed.

Note:

I have attached some screen shot for reference

Regards,

Manoj

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Goto SE38

Use Program SDRQRC21 ,Execute.

Enter material no,plant no.Now uncheck all check boxes.After doing this,click execute.

You may find list of order and open order.

Also use VL10D,enter material no.

This may be helpful for you.

Pradeep