cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUNTIME ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone i need help!

whenever i run a customer defined transaction [z-tcode], monthly billing interface, i get runtime error but only when i enter a specific date of the month in the reference closing date field. what do i do now?... and also i want the file downloaded to unix. how do i do it?

please help. will be rewarded if someone replies. thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

probably the data you are inputting is conflicting with the program the " z " t.code is using and getting no where and giving you a runtime error. Please check on it.

And to download to unix, check menu bar> sytstem > list and save.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clarey,

Would suggest you to check from carry out dump analysis to understand at what stage the run time error is thrown up. Please get this debugged by an ABAPer, you will be able to find the root cause.

Check whether there were any RFC related setting changed. Also, is this problem specific to only particular user ids ? . Please check.

Were you able to access this T-code earlier ?. Please check this aspects as well.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please first go through the program by debug you can find solution.

As my understanding this program contains some calculations depending on the data.There is some difference in the date format or some wrong in the date calculations.

Thanks,

shyla