cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to IDOC-to-2 files

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, i have an scenario that receive and IDOC and create two flat files. I did it using two BS and two Communication channels. but possible create my two flat file using one BS and one CC??

Regards

Rodrigo Pertierra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u will also be able to create two different files using one communication channel. this is possible using dynamic file naming. but if u want to have that stored in two different servers then it is possible to have created two BS. split mapping might be used here in this reference.

u may refer to:

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/frameset.htm

if u have any queries do post on the same

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prabhu...

pls see my reply..(above ur reply)...is it ok.....just check it...

i cant work it out...as the my server is down.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sudeep

yeah we can do it using bpm also...but as of sp14 we can have this done without bpm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks prabhu..... thanks a lot

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are these 2 flat files defined as 2 different message interfaces ?Do you have mapping to split the idoc into the 2 messages?

If yes, you can attach the same receiver channel for both of those by creating 2 receiver agreements.

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, andrews

is it ok if i split the message to 2 "abstract message interfaces", and use two send steps using these abstract MI, then 1 interface determination and 1 receiver agreement will do....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i dont think its possible coz u will have only one receiver communication channel and one receiver agreement.

thanx

ahmad

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ahmad.

i think same as you, but just i've posted this thread to be sure.

i have differents configuration in both CC because im ussing File content conversion.

Rgds

Rp

Message was edited by:

Rodrigo Pertierra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

i tried this once and it didnt work for me,u can create multiple receiver CC,but when u go to create receiver agreement it wont let u create one,coz it will prompt that object already exist,as the BS is same

thanx

ahmad