cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find if transports are moved to Production and CR/CD not closed?

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If transported are moved till production and its good to close the Change document,how can we know without checking in the Import history or in the production logs?is there any report we can find and close the cd?

Please let me Know?

Regards,

Neni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Q seems quite simple, unfortunately there is no straight forward answer.

there are couple of options both on solman and managed system side.

--> If you are using solman 71, the new transaction types (ZMMJ, ZMHF) shows the

systems in the landscape to which the contained transports have been imported to.

--> once a transport is imported, you can use the SOCM report to update (close) the status of CD and CR. the status will not change for CD if the transport is not imported to production yet. So its a gud check.

--> if CSOL is active, the lock entries for any transport is removed if the transport lands in production.

--> A very simple prog, BADI once activated will notify you when a transport gets imported to production via CHARM or STMS

Email Feedback for Transports - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

thanks,

sid

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks

> once a transport is imported, you can use the SOCM report to update (close) the status of CD and CR. the status will not change for CD if the transport is not imported to production yet. So its a gud check.

Do you mean CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT?

If yes,how to put the filter to close the transports?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i meant the CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT.

Let me give you a simple process, it might work for your organization.

We use a CHARM maintenance project and have monthly/quarterly release.

track owners create CR, CD for their repective tracks and once ready for a release mark them 'Successfull Tested'. Then the release goes for CCB/CAB approval.

Once CAB/CCB approves the list of changes production, the status of CD are changed from 'Successfully Tested' to 'Production Approved'. The 'Production Approved' is a custom status, which was configured easily in Solman.

The project is set to 'Go Live' and using the status based import function (CHARM) only the CAB/CCB approved changes get imported to production via task list. Once imported the status is set to 'Production' via SOCM report which updates the status of CR to 'Implemented'.

Having the custom status for production, safe guards and prevents any un-approved change from going to prod.

- sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neni,

SE09->Enter the transport request->if you get a tick mark,it is realese->keep cursor on transport number and click icon Transport log->You get the detail about the transport with the system.

Thanks,

Sandip

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

My question is not from PRD system/without going to transport tocdoes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neni,

please try Transaction /TMWFLOW/REPORTINGN. Here you can select and show task lists, change documents, and import activities in one ALV list. You are able to select all changes which has productive transport requests.

Another way is to look inside each CD. In assignment block "Landscape" (and Transport Management) you should see if transport requests are imported im PRD.

Maybe Transaction /TMWFLOW/TRMO clould help you too.

I hope I could help you.

Kind regards,

Peter

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

is TMWFLOW/REP_REPORTING? as i am not able to find- /TMWFLOW/REPORTINGN .

and if TMWFLOW/REP_REPORTING? Please let me know which option i need to select to know the trs moved to PRD?

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help?