cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automating Drag and Drop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im currently automating a workflow with the help of Script recording.

I have to automate a drag and drop funtionality in this flow. When enabling the Script recording , drag and drop functionality is not working.

Is there any way to overcome this problem? (or) Is any APIs available to use and achieve this functionality by a code program ?

Thanks,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

holger_khn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello. Drag and Drop is not supported from SAP GUI Scripting. Depence in which Transaction you are woking there is might be an Workaround available.

Best regards,

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Holger.

Im currently working on Flow Down Transaction. Here, on the left pan , we have a tree structure.

To make to any change to the nodes in this tree, we have to drag and drop the node into next pan - Workarea. After making the changes in the workarea, we have to again drag and drop it into the tree. Only then it will be complete.

Currently Im invoking SAPFEWSELib and making use of GUITree to access the tree structure. Since we dont have Drag and drop scripting support as well, cant able to proceed further on code.

Please give any suggestion and coding idea to implement this funtionality via code.

Best,

Surya

holger_khn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

As I don´t know Flow Down Transaction it would make sense to give more detailed Information. Transaction code?

Pictures which illustrate required steps to reproduce your achievement?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction code is YPSFDSD.

Thanks,

Surya

holger_khn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello. As this is an customized Transaction I assume there is no Workaround available.

Best regards

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos
holger_khn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Only Option I see here is try with MS Spy application if this will get any item-related data. If yes. then you can handle them via USER32-API functions.