cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoapFaultCode:4 Sender ( Unable to handle request without a valid action parameter. Please supply a valid soap action. )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Quick question, I had created a service consumer and logical port. Tried to test in SE80 (Test Service Consumer) but it return this error message.

SoapFaultCode:4  Sender (  Unable to handle request without a valid action parameter. Please supply a valid soap action. )

I had tried this in SoapUI and it's work fine. Username and password are required to enter in SOAP Header but it's not appear in the Test Service Consumer.

<soap:Header>

<ser:AuthenticationHeader>

<!--Optional:-->

<ser:Email>abc</ser:Email>

<!--Optional:-->

<ser:Password>123</ser:Password>

</ser:AuthenticationHeader>

</soap:Header>

Is it because of I have missed out this? If is how's the format should I enter in Test Service Consumer?

P.S. I knew there is a way to Concatenate the xml structure through ABAP but I just want to get a successful result in the Test service consumer.

Thanks a lot..

Regards,

Reid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lee

Please check the following blog that may help you:

Regards

GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

Thanks for the info. Actually I have successfully created other Service Consumer that actually working because it's without the SOAP Header. Now the problem is the current WS I want to consume required username and password in the SOAP header. There is no where I can enter in Test Service Consumer.

Regards,

Reid

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it mean that the header only can be added through the FM instead of adding in the test service consumer directly?

Regards,

Reid