Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Goods Issue for one outbound delivery goods receipted

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day,

How is it possible that duplicate goods issues (of quantity 1 each) happened for one outbound delivery with a quantity of 1?

Regards

Lindsay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you see 2 goods issues in the document flow?

What about the material documents, how much time difference do they show in the CPU time of entry?

In old times it actually happened as you can read in OSS note 53431 - GI: Stock correction for duplicated GI

which offers a way how to correct the stock, but this error was fixed long ago.

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes we see two goods issues.

The first one was posted on the 08.09.2014 at 12:08:14

The second was posted on the 08.09.2014 at 12:09:30

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the screenshot of the document flow along with the screenshot of both material document

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems some one did PGI processing the delivery VL02N and at the same time VL06 batch job also processed the same delivery.Due glitch in program processing it happened.

Follow Jurgen note steps to correct the stock.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some times it will happen if you post goods issue with an Idoc.Please tell me in your case you posted it through VL02N or with an Idoc ?.

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

The first time it was posted through VL02N and second time through VL06

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Outbound delivery quantity and what is the  picking quantity,

As per standard SAP once the delivery quantity is equal to Picking quantity then only system allows you to perform the Post Goods issue so i don't think using Standard SAP you can perform a PGI if there is a mismatch in between Delivery quantity and Picking quantity

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

Delivery quantity is 1.

Picking quantity is 1.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the quantity is same i don't think it got posted posted twice or did i misunderstood the term " duplicate goods issues"

Can you please explain what do you mean by "duplicate goods issues"

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

There is 2 goods issues (quantity 1 in each) that are exactly the same for 1 outbound delivery (quantity 1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the base document against which you created this Outbound delivery. Might be the user created two separate delivery against the source document. Which is quite possible. Check the delivery number should be two different number, check the source document in the document flow check the quantity in the source document and outbound delviery document

e.g

Sales Order  10 pc

on day 1 you were having less stock (only 6 pc) so Outbound delivery 1 will have only 6 pc

after couple of day you received the stock and created another Outbound delivery 2 for another 4 pc  against the same sales order

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

The base document is a CRM Parts Order with a quantity of one.

One delivery was created against this parts delivery with a quantity of one.

Then there are two goods issue for that delivery with the exact same details, quantity of one.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am unable to get the clear message for the term "One delivery was created against this parts delivery with a quantity of one.Then there are two goods issue for that delivery"

could you please share the screenshot