cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Sales order update in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP APO-ABAP, and I got one request to find out the already implemented logic or configuration 7 years ago in the system. The details are given below which the functional gave it to me and I have searched many posts in the forum, but i couldn't find the solution.

There is one development carried out earlier to update the Export customer sales order on MDC in APO.

As the customer locations like 100003, 100064, 1472 are not maintained in ERP as a plant.

The transactional data can not integrate to APO through CIF.

So User exit is used and the sales order is updated in APO as per the Business’s requirement.

Following requirement is from Export customers, like 100003, 1472, 100064 etc.

The updated data in APO is:

1. 1)      At Export customer sales order raised MDC in ERP will appear in APO planning book in “Dist. DMD (TLB confirmed)” Key figure with category description as: TLB: VMI Sales order. With Category as "EK".

1. 2) The same sales order will also appear at export customer location in APO planning book: in “Dist. Recpt (TLB confirmed)” Key figure with category description as: Order item schedule line. With Category as "BF".

I tried to find out for the user exit for above development but could not.

There is the new requirement from business to cancel this update and it should updated as:

“Export sales order should appear at MDC in Sales order Key figure in APO planning book.” With Category as "BM".

For some export customer it is updating with new logic.

Could you help me out.

Regards,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Check if you have implemented the CIF: APOCF010. Go to SMOD, enter the Exit APOCF010 and check if you have a code in function: EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked this exit already, but there is no logic specific to changing the category to BF or EK.

Regards,

Raju

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

The MRP Elements from ECC are mapped into APO Categories. Check here:

SPRO --> Advanced Planning and Optimization --> Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) --> General Settings --> Maintain Category

Select the category and go into the category to see the detail.. (click twice).

Kind Regards,

Mariano