Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery not created automatically

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day,

A STO is posted from the same supplying plant to the same plant and storage location, but when the material is changed in the STO an outbound delivery does not create automatically, what settings are applicable to the material master for an automatic outbound delivery to be created. The config works as when a different material is used the outbound delivery can be created?

Does the MRP type have an influence?

Regards

Lindsay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post the screen shot detail Log of VL10B as suggested earlier by Jurgen.

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you just post the log here or had you checked your data according to the error messages?

It tells you that your material master has no storage location view for storage location 0001 in plant 0216.

Do you think SAP is wrong with this message?

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

The supplying plant is 0216, I am not sure why it calls for storage location 0001 when we supply from storage location 0011

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably because your customizing for picking location is pointing to 0001

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally we define a rule SLoc determination rule MALA / RETA in configuration for automatic determination of picking storage location

Explore the below node "Determine Picking Location " under Logistic execution / Shipping which will tell you how the storage location 0011 is getting determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to set the storage location 0011 as per your requirement in the node as suggested earlier

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recommend to do a through checking of both the materials what things are different. Basically, assigning a different sales area may lead to such an issue.

However, as mentioned by Jurgen, please check the log and let us know what is there.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain why you think that an outbound delivery has to be created automatically when you change the material number in a STO?

what do you expect in this case for the existing outbound delivery which has the old material number?

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

If I post a STO for a certain material the automatic outbound delivery is created.

When I post another STO with the same supplying plant, receiving plant and storage location but a different material the outbound delivery is not created at all.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And if you try your delivery creation individually with VL10B do you then get an error log or is it created without any problem?

What do you see behind the customizing step mentioned by Manish?

Or is your automatic delivery creation done by a scheduled batch job?

By the way, your scenario has changed from your initial question with your last reply.

Lbasadien26
Participant
0 Kudos

It is not created in VL10B, I Get the information message "See log for information about creating deliveries".

PO type and shipping point is maintained correctly in the config as mentioned by Manish

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you checked that log?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For automatic delivery creation, you need to look for MM node.

SPRO---MM---Purchasing ---PO---Set up STO---Activate Automatic Delivery creation

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compare the sales views for Auto created material and delivery not created material.I believe sales views you are not extended to both supplying and receiving plant.