Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Approve PR - Different delivery date in Back-end

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi guys, we´ve implemented the "Approve Purchase Requisition" app in Fiori, everything seems to be ok. I could see the PR for the approval in Fiori, just like in the ERP. The thing is that i found that in the delivery date that shows in Fiori is different that the one that is showing in the Back end.

e.g.

Delivery Date for PR in Fiori --> 16/11/2014

Delivery Date for PR in ERP -->17/11/2014..

Different PR.

Delivery Date for PR in Fiori --> 11/12/2014

Delivery Date for PR in ERP -->12/12/2014..

It´s exactly a day before than delivery date in the ERP in every case.

Do you know what could be happening?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Diego.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Is there anyone, who were able to solve this issue till now ?

Can you please provide a solution.

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, the UIX01EAP 100 is in SP 03.

Thanks for your help.

BR

Diego.

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

And GBAPP 002 600 in SP6

BR

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check

Please implement the SAP FIORI gateway server notes 2002955 and 2002954 as suggested by SAP. Pls look at the OSS Message#756960. Seen this problem before and support is aware of it.

thanks

A

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish Singh, I´m in the last SP of the Component and those SAP notes are for a previous version. They are not able to implement.

Thanks for your help.

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Could you please let us know the how you fixed this issue? I am having the same date issue in My Benefits app.

Thanks,

Ramana.

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana, you need to specify the same timezone in both servers, please take a look at the user config too. then you need to restart both servers to take the change.

BR

Diego.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Does that mean you resolved the problem by setting the timezones the same in both servers?

Thanks, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

The issue is not resolved for me after changing the timezone. I changed gateway system timezone to EST to match with ERP backend and restarted both SAP systems. I also changed timezone for users in SU01 in both systems.

Any further ideas?

Thanks,

Ramana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

What is the support package level for the UIX01EAP?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same problem in My Benefits app( UIX01HCM SP04 , SRA007 SP05 with SAP_UI 10). I got this problem with SP03, so I upgraded to SP04. I still see the same problem with Participation start and end dates.

It shows 12/30/9999 instead of 12/31/9999. My timezone is EST in both back end and front end. OData provides correct dates. Some where in the UI libs making wrong calculation.

I already created thread for this.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

What are the time zones for the two systems and when did you check the delivery dates?

Cheers, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

DER
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike, thanks for your answer....I´ll check both time zones. I´ve Made the test on yesterday's afternoon.

I´ll check the timezone with the basis team and i´ll let you know.

Best Regards,

Diego.