cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Ides ECC 6.0 EHP4 got stuck at Phase 22

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing SAP ides installation but it got stuck on phase 22 with the error message below:

the Log Files written to "Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERPEhP4/AS-ABA/ORA/CENTRAL", when I clicked view Log, it gave me the message below:

" using custom value info property SAPINST_MESSAGE_CONSOLE_THRESHOLD"

C'mon, I need somebody to help on this! please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please attach sapinst_dev log from the installation directory.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Thanks for your response, am presently at work. I will post the log as soon as I get home. Am new to SAP though and how do I get the log file because when I tried to view the log file I only saw the line below:

"Using custom value info property SAPINST_MESSAGE_CONSOLE_THRESHOLD"

I don't know what the above statement means but hopefully I know I will get from the forum.

Thanks,

David

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please look out for log file under Drive:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERPEhP4/AS-ABA/ORA/CENTRAL

Folder on the server.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Am just getting home now, I have opened the folder, there many files in it and I don't know the exact file that contains the information you want me to pull. please could you be specific?

Thanks,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

After my previous mail last night I figured out that the cause of the error or why the instance did not start was because the SAP server was in a disabled state, I found out while going through the services. I enabled the services and let it start,  and I retried installing phase 22 and everything went on fine . It was learning curve for me.

Thanks,

David

Answers (0)