cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable Material/Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone explain the customization behind configurable material (KMAT)..........in that i have a scenario..say i want to configure a service say..lease line..i can have 64/128/256 Mbps...and other characterstics & classes..i am not having delivery there(Copy Control set)....as it being a service.....will there be any difference in this scenario..from the standard one?? i also want to have Sales BOM in this scenario where price will be on item level(LUMF) & not header level.....my next query in this scenario is that, can i have multiple level of Sales BOM in this Configurable Service..i mean is multiple level of BOM is possible in SD?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

multi level bom is very much possible in Sales. The scenario would be different that as you told , we dont have a delivery, so no delivery processing. And invoice would take place normally

Since you are carrying out pricing at the item level, need to maintain condition record for all those characteristics to carry out automatic pricing. Also need to a variant pricing conditin like VA00 as against PR00.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos