Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email function in Screen Personas

lzimmerm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anyone know how to incorporate a link to an email program with Screen Personas? With Guixt I could script a start function for this, but in Screen Personas I am unable till now to create anything similar.

Kind regards

Lisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lzimmerm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

thank so much, this actually works pretty good, though I experience the same problems as the author. With IE it works fine, with Chrome it asks me to navigate from the site (although not always), with FX unfortunately it doesn't work at all, I have to navigate from the site, but my email won't open. Cancelling doesn't work as well, I get logged out from my personas system either way. Might have something to do with my security settings, but I haven't found a reason yet.

Cheers

Lisa

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using webrfc feature available to call a Function module, which in turn could call your email program.

Regards,

Karthikeya

lzimmerm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

yeah, I guess I could try that, thanks! Though I find the standard email function modules within SAP somewhat too broad for my purpose...I was really hoping for a straighter possibilty, but maybe there is non so far with Personas.

Thanks very much!

Cheers

Lisa

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Please see this blog by

Thanks

Chinthan