Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business and Technical Systems are not transported in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I have used CTS and STMS to export the technical and
business sytems from development to regression in PI also as per http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/b685a596655295e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

When the transport reached the regression system in PI, the transport are in RC00 meaning it was successful. However upon looking at the SLD under
business systems, the Business and technical systems are not there. These are the systems in attached screenshots. Is there still a manual activity that needs to be done in order to completely import these business and technical systems? Basically when i did an export of the BS and TS, i clicked on export and attached the file into a transport request. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

I have attached a screenshot for the sample business systems transport.

So my question is:

1) Is there a need to do a manual activity for example importing these BS and TS manually in the target SLD which is the regression system

Regards,

Meinard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the TS and BS has been reflected in your target system, if they are not reflecting as an alternative you can do manual export import.

if they are already there try to add transsport groups in all your landscape.

Rgds,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Thanks for your reply. However, I have seen Knowledge based articles wherein manual export and import of those will overwrite ALL of the content in my target SLD. Isn't that correct?

Regards,

Meinard

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meinard,

Try exporting and importing the content (ex:BS / TS) which is required instead of exporting all the content.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen

Do you mean exporting the BS one by one? One BS at a time? because what i have been doing is selecting all 12 TS under the development system (systems like ECC, BI, PI, CRM etc). and after i will export next for quality systems then after for regression systems.

Also, as i have been reading some KBA's but i am quite unsure, when trying to IMPORT into the target SLD, should i go to "Administration -> import" ? Because in the past I have used that functionality just to import CR and CIM updates. Not for importing BS and TS. Will this be fine?

Hoping for your response.

Thank you.

Regards,

Meinard

Answers (0)