Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Business Cockpit ERP – Order Fulfillment

tkaess
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I’ve problems with the analytical apps / with the smart business cockpit.

• in my test configuration, I’ve one ERP System (Back-end, Front-end, Gateway)
  • the launchpad runs
  • the transactional apps and the factsheets runs
  • we’ve installed the webdispatcher
  • we route the sub url (/SAP/HBA&HANA) to the hana database
  • the kpi modeler runs
  • the odata service for the smart business cockpit are defined

I’ve tried something, but at the moment I get the error message “App cannot be started…”. It’s very helpful to solve the issue :-). I read some SCN hints, SAP help, OSS and so on. I’ve no more ideas to find the right way.

How can I create tiles for analytical / smart business application?

Do I need two tiles (target + statical / dynamical)?

What is the right data in the tiles (url / sematic link)?

Where can I analyse such type of problems?

When I’ve problems with the ERP machine, I can see it in the application log, traces and analyses. Where can I see it when the webdispatcher route the request directly to the HANA machine and the hana xs engine has some problems. Can I see it with the HANA studio? What is the right tool in the studio?

Forward – many thanks for help.

Best regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

tkaess
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

here some lines how i fixed my issues outside.

I haven't no poblems with my configuration - my problem was some bugs in the Fiori environment.

I looked in the market place after problems with the Fiori Launchpad, Smart Business, KPI Modeler, SAPUI5 and so on. I installed some SAP Notes and than I configured the KPI Modeler from beginning.

I went through the RDE documentation of Fiori - it's a very nice documentation with step-by-step instruction. And after this, I saw the apps for the first time and it worked.

Best regards

Thomas

tkaess
Participant
0 Kudos

Now - i've fixed my issues.

I've installed some SAP Notes...  and now I'm happy - it works...

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards, Mike
SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

tkaess
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

thank you for your reply.

I've create a new static tile with the settings below.

Now I get this messages:

How knows the launchpad that he has to go to the HANA XS Engine?

At the other tiles you build the connection between an static tile and an target tile with the semantic object / action. The target tile goes with the application alias to TC LPD_CUST - and so, I've the relationship to the application (SICF URL).

How works this at the smart business add on / analytical apps. When I create an evaluation / variant with the kpi modeler how get the tile in the launchpad the information. Where is the connection between the launchpad and the configuration in the kpi modeler? Do I need a special tile in the launchpad - at the moment I've only the dynamic, static, target and news tile.

Best regards

Thomas

tkaess
Participant
0 Kudos

HANA Installation:

ERP

Launchpad

The Browser get the following log entries:

core-min-3.js, Zeile 176 Zeichen 520

2014-09-24 16:13:53 registerResourcePath ('cus/sd/sofulfil/monitor', '/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/SD_SOFULFIL_MON/') -  sap.ui.ModuleSystem

2014-09-24 16:13:57 TypeError - Die Eigenschaft "hasOwnProperty" eines undefinierten oder Nullverweises kann nicht abgerufen werden. 

2014-09-24 16:13:58 Starten der App fehlgeschlagen -  

SCRIPT5007: Die Eigenschaft "targetGroup" eines undefinierten oder Nullverweises kann nicht abgerufen werden.

FioriLaunchpad.html, Zeile 2 Zeichen 1008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most probably, the problem arises because the sematic object is not configured correctly in the tile. This is required for the navigation to the correct drill-down app, SOFM in this case.

Please enter SalesOrderFulfillmentIssue as semantic object there. Hope this solves it!

Regards, Stefan Kusterer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What version of Smart Business are you using? Can you open the browser console and detect which request fails?

Kind Regards, Stefan Kusterer (SAP SE)