cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network activity Settlement validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue at the time of PS network settlement rule. I want to restrict the settlement rule of activity according to company code.

For example

Activity belongs to company code: 1000 and I want to create a settlement rule keeping internal order as receiver category, system should allows me save the settlement rule only when internal order belongs to company code 1000 (same PS network company code). if internal order belongs to different company code than PS network then it should throw an error message.

I also tried to use validation through transaction code: OPSI but i am not getting these fields.

Kindly help

Thanks in advance

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

In Std validation of SAP PS its not possible to check co. code of receiver while creating settlement rule.

1. Develop user exit though ABAPer  to check company code of receiver (Internal order).

2. Create validation as Prerequisite if  System Status = "SETC"  Check "User Exit". if check is not fulfilled Massage "Enter valid Order No".

Hope this will help you.

With regards,

Dnyanesh

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please exlpore BAdi "CO_SRULE_CHECK".

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I don't think you can do it from PS end. You can achieve this from FICO side. Given your scenario you don't want an Intra- Company postings. This can be achieved using FI validations. Please consult your FICO guys..

During the settlement time if a wrong I/O is entered settlement will not happen. But to stop a user from entering wrong I/O in the fist place will require development. Check for the Save BAPI's in CJ20n or CJ02.

Hope it helps..

Sammar