Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Mobile Documents public API

jessie_wu01
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am a member of GTLC in SAP, and our team are working on a project trying to download the documents shared by SAP Mobile Documents. Is there a public service API for us to use to implement this function? Or a SDK available to call SAP Mobile Document?  Any develop Guide document for reference?

Thanks,

Jessie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessi,

yes, we have a developer's guide which you can find here: SAP Mobile Documents - Developer's Guide

Best regards,

Peter

jessie_wu01
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, Peter.

Does the SAP Mobile Documents be used in SAP? Is it possible that we use the REST API to get the shared documents in SAP environment?

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP is one of the biggest user of SAP Mobile Documents

More and more apps are integrating SAP Mobile Documents with them.

The REST API is currently only provided for the cases not fulfilled by CMIS.

For all other interactions with repository CMIS library can be used. Please check this page: Client Operations for Sharing - SAP Mobile Documents - SAP Library

Regards, Ashwani Kr Sharma

jessie_wu01
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Can you provide the access link of SAP Mobile Documents? Currently I am only know SAP BOX. And if  I want to call the SMD server from backend throuht API, which is the server address I can use?  Or any test environment I can use for a test?

Best Regards,

Jessie

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I have mailed you the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwani Kumar Sharma,

it seems you have experience with SAP Mobile documents. Can you help with a print issue from SAP Mobile Documents?

I have one folder released for public use. Within this folder have one pdf-document. When printing this document (3 pages) directly from SAP Mobile Documents Environment, I get instead of three pages the document cutted in about 9 pieces each page contains a little bit of text. What can I do? Wanted to provide this link to external people to print the document, but if this happens, I cannot share SAP Mobile documents tool with external people.

Kind regards

Elisabeth

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This shouldn't happen.

Is it consistent for other pdf document also ?

Have you tried a different browser ?

Regards, Ashwani Kr Sharma

ingo_kober
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Elisabeth,

you are right. Some PDF-documents are not printed correctly from the integrated PDF-Preview. This is due to the library we use for the preview. A corresponding change to this will happen in one of the next patches we deliver. As a workaround, one can always download the document from the preview and then use the native PDF-Tool to print the document correctly.

Best Regards,

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwani,

I tried it with a different pdf-file and behaviour was same.

Kind regards
Elisabeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ingo,

thanks for info. When Du you think the patch with the corresponding change will be delivered?

Kind regards

Elisabeth

ingo_kober
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Elisabeth,

I cannot give a dedicated delivery timeframe for the patch containing the relevant changes, but it is rather high on our internal Backlog.

best regards,

Ingo

Answers (0)