cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access attributes of UIBBs on Supplier UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to expand nodes like Roles, Addresses, Bank Accounts, etc on Supplier Change Request UI.

There are no customization done in Data Model and UI.

I have already checked the necessary configurations in FPM. UIBBs are set to visible.

Please find attached screen below:

What is the cause of this issue?

If anyone has a solution for this please share.

Thanks,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was resolved by make below 2 highlighted settings for UIBBs in Application Configuration:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

Cool.Thank you for sharing solution!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not get resolution for this issue yet. Please share if someone knows about this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

Can we reconfirm Define Change Request Step properties in IMG? Also also Goverance scope under Business activity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

Are you perform below steps already?

Show Master Data Governance for Supplier 6.1 Specific UIBBs
By default the user interface building blocks (UIBB) for the entities delivered with the business function Master Data Governance for Supplier 6.1 are not shown after activation of the business function.
To show these user interface building blocks proceed as follows:
Note
Depending on the UI you carry out the corresponding procedure.
End of the note.
Prerequisites:
  • In transaction SU01 on the Parameters tab the Set/Get parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT is set to the value A.
  • The authorization objects S_DEVELOP and S_WDR_P13N are assigned to your user.

Show specific UIBBs for the supplier UI

1. Run transaction NWBC, enter the role SAP_MDGS_MENU_03 and choose Start NetWeaver Business Client for HTML.
  2. Choose Search Supplier.
  3. Choose (Customize Page).
    Note
    If an error message is displayed concerning missing object component Customizing proceed as follows:
    1. Choose New.
    2. In the Create Customizing dialog box enter a description and choose OK.
    3. In the Select Transport Request dialog box choose OK.
  4. End of the note.
  5. Mark Main Page BS_BP_OVP.
  6. On the Overview Page Schema tab, choose (Expand Node) in front of Section: BP_SECTION to open the UIBB structure.
  7. Mark UIBB: Relationship BS_BP_RELATIONS.
  8. In the Hidden Element field in the Attributes of UIBB section select Visible and choose Save.
  9. Repeat the procedure as of step 4 using the following values:
    • Edit Page BS_SP_GENERAL_DATA
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor: Sub-Ranges BS_SP_SUBRANGES
    • Edit Page BS_SP_COMPANY_CODE 
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Company Code: Extended Withholding Tax Types BS_SP_WITHHOLDING_TAXES
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Company Code: Dunning Areas BS_SP_DUNNING_AREAS
    • Edit Page BS_SP_PURCH_ORG
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Purchasing Organization: Different Purchasing Data BS_SP_PURCH2_ORGS
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Purchasing Organization: Partner Functions BS_SP_FUNCTIONS
  10. As a final step on the Search Supplier screen choose (Personalize) and on the Personalize dialog box choose Reset to Default.

Note

To show the corresponding UIBBs within Block and Mark for Deletion change requests, mark an existing supplier in the search result list, choose Block or Mark for Deletion and proceed as described above as of step number 3.

End of the note.

Show specific UIBBs for the UI-configuration BS_OVP_BP_ALL

1. Run transaction SE80, select the package > MDG_BS_BP_BOLUI and choose > Web Dynpro Web Dynpro Applicat. >BS_OVP_BPApplic. Configurations >BS_OVP_BP_ALL .
  2. Double-click BS_OVP_BP_ALL and choose Test/Execute.
  3. On the Search Business Partner screen, choose (Customize Page).
    Note
    If an error message is displayed concerning missing object component Customizing proceed as follows:
    1. Choose New.
    2. In the Create Customizing dialog box enter a description and choose OK.
    3. In the Select Transport Request dialog box choose OK.
  4. End of the note.
  5. Mark Main Page BS_BP_OVP.
  6. On the Overview Page Schema tab, choose (Expand Node) in front of Section: BP_SECTION to open the UIBB structure.
  7. Mark UIBB: Relationship BS_BP_RELATIONS.
  8. In the Hidden Element field in the Attributes of UIBB section select Visible and choose Save.
  9. Repeat the procedure as of step 4 using the following values:
    • Edit Page BS_SP_MLT_ASSIGNMENT
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor: Sub-Ranges BS_SP_SUBRANGES
    • Edit Page BS_SP_COMPANY_CODE
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Company Code: Withholding Tax BS_SP_WITHHOLDING_TAXES
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Company Code: Dunning Areas BS_SP_DUNNING_AREAS
    • Edit Page BS_SP_PURCH_ORG
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Purchasing Organization: Different Purchasing Data BS_SP_PURCH2_ORGS
      • UIBB: ERP Vendor Purchasing Organization: Partner Functions BS_SP_FUNCTIONS
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for reply.

I have already checked the above mentioned points. Hidden element is set to visible for these UIBBs.

Only thing missing is:

Prerequisites:

• In transaction SU01 on the Parameters tab the Set/Get parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT is set to the value A.

When I check my user id details in SU01, on parameters tab there is NO Get/Set Parameter "FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT". Please let me know if this the road block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

No this is only provide congiguration acess to UI itself by providing Customization Area for that UI