cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export of closed Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I exported the list of all Projects from SE16, PROJ table. How I can export all closed Projects from table?

Thank you.

Rodica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi  Rodica,

Pass the Project OBJNR  numbers from PROJ table  to the JCDS table, with  System Status as I0046 for Closed (You can check it in TJ02T).

This will give you all the projects which are in CLSD status out of the list you have..

Hope it helps..

Sammar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one statusin JCDS: E004. I am interested in another user field which is customized especialy for our company. It is not in TJ02T. Is there another table to check customized status?

Thanks.

Rodica

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rodica,

For user statuses, check tables TJ30 and TJ30T.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,

NKS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more question sorry for disturbing and big thank you for helping!

on one Project it is possible that user status was changed several time, how I can filter to show the last change in the table? if I want only the first change, I need to insert in the field CHGNR - 1.

Thanks!

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct. If you want to get when the first time E0004 was set on a particular WBS or project definition. You need to give the Change Number in JCDS =1. Also you can give Insert or Update Indicator as I, because if it is the first time the status was set it will be I.

Do you want when the E0004 was last changed or do you want whether E0004 is currently active or not? Please explain the requirement?

Cheers

Sammar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rodica,

You can use CNS41/ CN41N instead to check 'Status' of projects and filtering them with 'CLSD' status and then transporting them to Excel will work for you I think.

OR

For table level, you will have to go with JCDS,JEST and PROJ tables to write SQVI query and pass object number through PROJ to get its status.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

CN41N is hard to run as it is about 15.000 projects.

PROJ-OBJNR

what is the correspondence between JCDS and JEST?

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You don't need JEST.. Just pass the Project OBJNR with Status as I0046 to JCDS.. will do the job for you..

JEST is the table which stores the statuses of the objects. and JCDS is the change pointer table..

Pass the Project numbers in batches of 6000 max.. else system can give dump due to large memory issues..

Cheers

Sammar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case, you may try to input level field in CNS41 to 1-1 ( If level 1 WBS decides the actual status of project) ,Not sure if that will give you memory dump.

Else, you may go with PROJ->JCDS->TJ02T way to extract this data.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in JCDS which column is relevant INACT? if INACT is X means that CLSD Project is inactiv, therefore X project not closed?

Thank you.

Rodica

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Try CN42N with Status Profile and execute in the Background.

Hope that Helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

CN42N is good, tables are better.

Thank you all!

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

System Inact needs to be blank. this means that status is active.. if it is checked it means that status is not active..

So in your case.. you take the PROJ-OBJNR and pass these OBJNR to the OBJNR of the JCDS table, with Systen Inact as Blank and Status as I0046. You will get all the Projects which are in CLSD status..