cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improper data in PI server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a SOAP to RFC synch scenario but when tested with SOAPUI, Its working but with improper data.

Like,In request payload,

"SENDER_APP = kkk and INVOICE_NO = oooertyhiytrewqi and FISCAL_PERIOD = 12 "

But in Response, just shifted the value like 

"SENDER_APP = ooo and INVOICE_NO = ertyhiytrewqi1"

and when PI received from ECC its like that only, but when I have checked in ECC, they are sending proper data.

Now confusion is how the data  misplaced, when it received by PI server?

Already re import the RFC once.

Any suggestion? 

Thanks,

Arthita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita,

Import the RFC structure from ECC again and do some dummy changes in the RFC communication channel and activate it.. clear the Cache in ID,it should work..

If not delete the configuration in ID and recreate it.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

binod8
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita,

if you import changed data types of RFC in ECC then you generally face this issue.

Do one thing.. do a dummy change in RFC channel and undo the dummy change and activate the RFC channel and try your test.

Thanks,

Binod

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita,

If i understand you the problem is in the mapping. You have to find out if you have a concatenate or similar function that split the payload.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mapping is very simple just direct mapping. no splitting nothing. But received payload in PI form ECC is wrong.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnitha,

can you try to execute the RFC in SE37 of ECC by using this data and try what is the output you could able to see.

I guess it would be the issue with Function Module itself. Please execute the RFC and let us know.

Thanks

Jyothi A

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A little hard to follow you there but if I understand correctly, you have a RFC sender --> PI --> Soap receiver scenario?

1. Did you set up this scenario or are you maintaining this and somebody else did the PI part (reason I ask is: are any modules involved)?

2. Is it really RFC sender or is it proxy sender? (Additional re-mapping could occur there)

3. Are you on double or single stack PI? If double stack activate synchronous logging and check inbound message in sxmb_moni

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes...this problem is occurred, because of RFC structure in ECC.