cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation to Tab in NWBC on click event using FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have unique requirement. In my development I need click navigation to standard TAB in NWBC client. I got success to get create link action for created project number. I have give link action to this project number.

Now each have LOP maintained. This LOP maintained in TAB this is the standard fucntionality given by SAP. Now I am stuck at this point. When I click on project number this should navigate to LOP tab. I tried but always goes to Project structure tab in NWBC. Please anyone can guide or throw some light I can I achieve this.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Omakr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TudorRiscutia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar,

Have you considered using standard PPM function module DPR_API_UI_GET_URL? You have different importing parameters there. I know that using this FM it is possible to open the Project Structure with a different tab instead of Basic Data.

In my case, we had multiple OIF tabs in the Project Management application, and as the standard only allows 1 extra view, we created a copy of the standard component configuration and modified it as needed. Therefore, we created a variant for the initial screen that we used to start the application with, when we wanted to open a different tab than the Project Structure.

Regards,

Tudor