cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues with DNL_CUST_PROD1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

We had some issues with the logical naming convention and we cleaned all the previously replicated product cat and product master from R/3.

Now since fixed all the issues with the logical names and establised RFC connections, we are not able to replicate the product cat and product master from R/3.

When I start the middleware jobs, the status shows it ran succesfully, but no product cat or product master in EBP.

All the queues are cleaned and nothing stuck in the queue.

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Did you delete all RFC connections to R/3 systems and recreate ?

If not you do this, then change RFC Dest in 'Define Backend Systems'.

Even if you might see correct RFC Dest in this table, Change them again using search help.

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve this issue with the help of developer by setting a breakpoint in the program. I will later update this thread with more details since our developer is working offshore.

Thanks for your support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I tried all the methods suggested by you and also known to me. The job runs successfully but there is no transfer of cat from R/3.

Any other suggestions would be helpful

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please refer to this links for detialed step-by-step configuration.</u>

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/55/4af548688211d4977e0004ac962ee6/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/55/4af54b688211d4977e0004ac962ee6/frameset.htm</b>;

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Check transaction SMW01 for Bdocs with errors.

There might be one stuck (in red) related to the previous replication. Mark it, delete it and re-process again.

Make sure you executed DNL_CUST_PROD0 then DNL_CUST_PROD1 and then the material master.

Regards,

Gilberto Gallardo