cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIServer:CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR:No receiver agreement found -BS_X to receiver -BS_Y

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a SOAP to XI synchronous scenario, until 3 days ago the interfaces worked without any problem, now every time to use the interface show in the SXI_MONITOR the error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIServer:CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR:No receiver agreement found for , BS_X, , BS_GS_Y,

I tried the next:

1. Refresh full cache
  2. Refresh cache: SXI_CACHE
  3. To do a change dummy to receiver agreement, activate.
  4. Delete de receiver agreement and create again.
  5. Delete the scenario and components and create again.
  6. Restart the instance
  7. Restart the server PI.

I test the scenario from Test Configuration in ID, and its OK. But when third party send a message the result is the same.

This problem is common and always apply the three first point (1..3), but now I don't know why not.

I send a OSS message but they not response.

I have SAP PI 7.4 support package 7.

I found a lot messages similar:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3559733

etc...

Somebody have any idea, whats happened and how to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advanced.

--erva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi, @Hareesh Gampa, @Eng Swee Yeoh and @Kevin Liang, THANK YOU A LOT for help me. I appreciate your time.

I resolved the problem, and effectively was a problem with the CACHE. I deleted the connection type H a create again, change the password the user (PIISUSER) and add the role SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN. Restart the server and ready, the interfaces work.

Again, thank you a lot.

Regards.

--erva

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a bug of PI ,please disable message package in sxmb_adm, PACKAGING set to 0 , this issue will be solved

Kevin

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

This parameter did not have in SXMB_ADM

ç

Next, I added the parameter but the error is the same.

Continued with the error, is very rare the connection INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI fail the test in DEV and QA environment

The error is:

But I dude if this is the problem because in PI DEV the interfaces work without problem .

Thank you and regards.

--erva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi  Esteban :

please also have a check for your ECC  or other SAP system which send message to PI for this parameters.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go to sxi_cache and hit F7. This should let you know if there is anything wrong with the RFC destination configuration.

Please share the screenshot after F7

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

Did you check with the third party is they made any changes to the URL that they are using to send the SOAP message? The URL should be in the below format, which then determines the interface that is triggered at runtime.

http://hostname:port name/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=name of the sender party<&senderService>=name of the sender service<&interface>=name of the interface<&receiverParty>=name of the receiver party<&receiverService>=name of the receiver service<&interfaceNamespace>=name of the interface namespace

If your test configuration is working fine, I suspect the SOAP message is being sent incorrectly.

Rgds

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Hi Eng, I really appreciate your time for answer my dude.

I test my scenario from ID and this finish ok, but if I to use a tool of third (e.g. SOAPUI, Altova, etc) SAP PI catch the error receiver agreement found.

Thank you a lot.

--erva

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

Can you provide the URL that you are using in SOAPUI/Altova to send the messages to?

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vera.

Can you check for my reply in the below thread and see if those changes helps you?

0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

I did the change the you suggested in this thread, but the problem is the same:

Thank you a lot.

--erva

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also under the interface determination object, leave the software component version field empty.(software component version of the sender interface)

0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Look

Regards...

--erva

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm..i hope your cache content is up to date(after making the above changes).

Btw.. why don't you configure integrated configuration(ICo) instead of classical configuration as you are on 7.4 +?

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

I would suggest that you check in SXI_MONITOR the SOAP Header (Main) of the message that is having the error. Check each step of the pipeline (Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, Request Message Mapping, etc) to see if the values of the Receiver System, Receiver Interface, etc are populated correctly at each stage. Verify these values against the actual configuration in ID.

Example below (at each step of the pipeline, the values for Receiver would be modified by the pipeline stage)

Rgds

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

I show you the every case:

Inbound Message:

Receiver Determination:

Interface Determination:

Request Message Mapping:

Call Adapter:

Thank you a lot. Regards.

--erva

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

So far the pipeline steps seems to match the config in your earlier screenshots.

Can you provide two more screenshots?

- Your configuration for Receiver Agreement

- The actual error in SXI_MONITOR (the description you gave has modified values liek BS_X, etc)

Rgds

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Of course:

Receiver Agreement:

SXI_MONITOR message:

Regards and thank you  a lot.

--erva

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try removing the swcv from the drop down under Receiver agreement too?

0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Of course.

I removed de swcv:

And the result is the same:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIServer:CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR:No receiver agreement found for , BS_SIGAF_WS_QA, , BS_GS_TRQ, http://geson.gob.mx/TRM/PA/Icard, SI_TarjetaCirculacion_in:-BS_SIGAF_WS_QA:-BS_GS_TRQ,http://geson.gob.mx/TRM/PA/Icard.SI_TarjetaCirculacion_in:::Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_SIGAF_WS_QA to receiver -BS_GS_TRQ,http://geson.gob.mx/TRM/PA/Icard.SI_TarjetaCirculacion_in: No receiver agreement found for , BS_SIGAF_WS_QA, , BS_GS_TRQ, http://geson.gob.mx/TRM/PA/Icard, SI_TarjetaCirculacion_in

Regards and Thank you a lot.

--erva

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

Your Receiver Configuration object has the same values as what was described in the error message, so the only thing I can think of if cache problem.

Can you check in SXI_CACHE, and search that the corresponding object is listed under the Receiver Agreement node?

Another curious thing, in your earlier screenshots for the pipeline, did you provide it from a message that is in error? If it is in error, there should be an Error node in the SOAP Header.

If nothing else works, you might want to consider changing this to an ICO as suggested by Hareesh (unless there is some limitation there which requires you to run it as a classical configuration.)

Rgds

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Yeap, I think the same, is cache problem.

SXI_CACHE, Receiver Agreement: Yes, the object is listed.

The message is provide the error, yes.

I can change to an ICO scenario (as suggested @Hareesh) but this problem only success in QA, but in DEV the classical configuration work fine. I have 40 interfaces using the classical configuration and all have the same problem in QA.

Regards.

--erva

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

I'm curious. Why in the above screenshot, the values for Sender service and Receiver service are reversed? Is it having error on the synchronous request or synchronous response?

Also, I can't see the pipeline steps in the left window panel, do you have LOGGING activated in the IE Configuration?

Rgds

Eng Swee

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

Some further thoughts regarding cache:-

i) Can you check if there are any cache connectivity issue?

ii) After you activate the receiver agreement, can you check if the cache notification is ok?

iii) Can you check if there are any errors in CPA Cache history?

Rgds

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

This screenshot are synchronous response, the screenshot synchronous request is:

And yes I have activated the LOGGING.

Regards.

Thank you a lot.

--ervar

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

This is quite weird, your synchronous request don't seem to show any error up to the Call Adapter step (which is past the Receiver Agreement part), but the error is shown on the synchronous response part.

Running out of ideas here, but can you try the following:-

i) Can you check if the synchronous request reaches the backend system (which I'm assuming it using proxy since you mentioned above it's SOAP to XI scenario.) Can you check on SXI_MONITOR on your backend system if there are any corresponding message for it?

ii) Can you provide screenshot of the OutboundBinding section of the SOAP Header on the Call Adapter step?

iii) Have you tried checking all cache related issues? Here are some How-To handle cache documents. It's a bit old from the XI3.0/PI7.0 days, but a lot of the content are still relevant.

Rgds

Eng Swee

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Erva, by any chance, is the receiver another XI/PI system?

0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Im sorry but I don't know understand you whats the mean another XI/PI system.

Regards and thank you.

--erva

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the receiver system? Is it an ECC, SRM, CRM, XI/PI, etc system? What protocol are you using on your receiver channel?

0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

It is ECC the receiver using XI adapter.

Regards and thank you.

--erva

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Can you check the 3 steps I mentioned above?

0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

I had the necessity to configure SAP PI DEV to SAP ECC QA and configured the scenario for send message to SAP ECC QA through SAP DEV and surprise!!!! occur the same error for SAP ECC QA,but the scenario where is configure SAP PI DEC to SAP ECC DEV this work perfectly

And the error is the same that is show us in QA environment:

XIServer:CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR:No receiver agreement found for , BS_SIGAF_WS_QA, , BS_GS_TRQ, http://geson.gob.mx/TRM/PA/Icard, SI_TarjetaCirculacion_in:-BS_SIGAF_WS_QA:-BS_GS_TRQ,http://geson.gob.mx/TRM/PA/Icard.SI_TarjetaCirculacion_in:::Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_SIGAF_WS_QA to receiver -BS_GS_TRQ,http://geson.gob.mx/TRM/PA/Icard.SI_TarjetaCirculacion_in: No receiver agreement found for , BS_SIGAF_WS_QA, , BS_GS_TRQ, http://geson.gob.mx/TRM/PA/Icard, SI_TarjetaCirculacion_in

Regards.

--erva

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erva

What about trying to connect SAP PI QA to SAP ECC DEV?

Rgds

Eng Swee