cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cproject -> PS replication. Phases and tasks are not transferred

Former Member
0 Kudos

At least I have configured all the settings for transferring the project from Cproject to PS's WBS elements. Multilevel auto controlling for project elements is activated.

But now the next problem appears: in PS only the project header is created, all phases and tasks are not replicated. I guess I have checked all related settings, including PS's project profile and Controlling Area and Company Code. May be the problem in the wrong settings for Controlling Area and Company Code? I have found such problems before, but these settings caused the error message like ===this combination of Controlling Area and Company Code is not allowed===.

Which settings should I check to make transfer of tasks and phases possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

have you maybe maintained controlling level in 'Define Controlling Scenario'

Regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thorsten, thank you for your idea. There is controlling level 1. What does the level define?

And where I may adjust the level settings? I have only the one level in the system - level 1.

Thank you in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the ERP system, under controlling, go to Definecontrolling scenario, you can define the levels. Let me know your email address in case you are not able to find it and I will send you a screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiryl,

The controlling level is used to specify the hierarchy level to which account assignments should be possible. This means that if you increase this controlling level, more hierarchial elements should be created.

Hope this answers.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for everybody! The issue was in the control level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananthram,

can you please send me the screen shot.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit, I have sent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kiryl

I'm now also working on Cproject -> PS replication. Can you share your work steps or file for it. Thanks a lot.

Caleb