Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding IQ09 report

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We got issue from Users, IQ09 report is not giving results properly. when we are trying to execute report, with sales order number for which delivery PGI'ed with serial numbers, not getting result with corresponding material and serial number. when we maintain this sales order in IQ02 for equipment, then report showing result as per this sales order criteria. when we execute with customer numbers for which deliveries PGi'ed with serial numbers also, we are not getting any results.

When I checked sales order details in inputs screen, below message appeared. is report will show the results for only non valuated sales orders, not normal sales orders? what is the meaning of below message?

Sales Order Number

Uniquely identifies a sales order.

Dependencies

The selection of postprocessing records via the sales order number is only possible for non-valuated sales order stock.

What is the purpose of this report and why we are not able to get results with reference to sales orders and customers for which delivery PGI'ed with serial numbers? our users are faceing issues with this report while entering sales data as inputs. is there any other report to get serail number and material details, when we give delivery number, sales order or customer numbers as inputs(sales data)?

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Share the message number

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your response on my request.

When we are trying to execute with sales order or customer, we are getting message "No objects were selected"

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, where from you shared "Dependencies" in your original post?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I clicked on sales order and through F1, I got below message.

Sales Order Number

Uniquely identifies a sales order.

Dependencies

The selection of postprocessing records via the sales order number is only possible for non-valuated sales order stock.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Can you please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already asked you to share the message number under which, system would have popped up the "Dependencies" but you have not yet shared the same.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Can some one please share your thoughts for my abouve request about IQ09 report....

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Can some one please share your thoughts for my abouve request about IQ09 report....

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.