cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Centre Report - Report Painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears

I am trying to create a Cost Centre report to show the Cost element posting period wise in vertical columns.

I am not able to get the required output. I am not sure whether I am mistaken anywhere.

General Data selection : Controlling area, Cost Centre

In the GL Code : Cost element

Period 14-Jan : Version, Actual Cost, Fiscal year, Period from (001), period to (001)

Period 14-Feb : Version, ACtual Cost, Fiscal year, period from (002) , period to (002)

etc. etc.

still I am not able to execute the report.

Please advise whether I am doing right ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

We are using Cost centre monthwise is this are you looking . then please see below

after all above setting system will give you montly report for each cost centre or group.

many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thank you for the screenshots.

But could not understand each screenshot belonging to which column ?

(Except the general data selection).

Have you prepared a detailed document when you created this report ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I did not but i can put detail here if you want . Please let me know .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Preeti

Please guide me on the characteristics and selections I should make for getting the following data in a Cost Centre:

- Gen Data Selection

- Column One (characteristics)

-  Column two (key figures, etc.)

After this I can expand the columns to cover the 12 periods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

please see below .

Your form should look like as below ( Please ignore Plan cloumn )

General data selection

NOw as left and side you see I have debit and credit as lead column .

Now click double click on lead column .for debitand define as per below screen shot

After this double click on next line and define credit elements I have included A creditas well coz we have settlements as well.

NOw you need to define the Actual Periods as per my First screenshot

I have Plan periods as well Please ignore them . YOu can just define 12 Actual mnths only as below

NOw you  this exercide for 12 time for each periods . Just change Period filed like  from2 to 2 , from3 to 3 etc.....

Please let me know if you need more help.

Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Preeti.

I was able to get the data.

But the report is coming in Controlling Area currency, which is a group currency (USD)

I want to the data in the Company code currency which is INR. How can I get it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikita ,

Please go to transaction RPC0 and you will get below Screen ,

NOw if you to Second last tab which  Report currency . Please choose the Object currency and you will get this report in Company code currency .

Generally You run  Coontrolling report in Controlling Area currency . untill you make these setting . Object currency is always a company code currency . These settings are User specific . So you may need to tell each users to change this .

Once you change these setting . they will be applicable to all controlling report like  other cost centre report ( in Standard one) , project system reporting etc .

Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears

Is it possible to include the fiscal year and period in the selection screen as well as include it in the report display screen ?

Selection :

Controlling Area

Fiscal year

Period : from ___to ____

Report Output:

Once I select the Fiscal year and period in the General data section, I am not able to get those fileds in the characteristic rows and columns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Why do you need this . You  have prepared  monthly report for that year . So when you will run report system will give you monthwise  for  that fiscal year .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Preeti

If the user wants to select data to a particular year and period, he can do if we can include the FY and period in the selection, right ?

Also, please tell me if we can make the report in the format with Cost Centre, Cost Element, Data from 1-2 ?

Now the cost centres are coming in another section in the left side of the output. When the user wants to download this data to an excel, he wants it in the regular format :

Is it possible to do like in the format layout ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please paste the screen shot how its coming .

And periods requirment I do not think its possible .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If the user wants to select data to a particular year and period, he can do if we can include the FY and period in the selection, right ?

Ans: Each column you can incorporate the period. But year you need to mention in general data selection. But if you keep the period in every column then in selections you will not get the period option you can get only year Option.

Also, please tell me if we can make the report in the format with Cost Centre, Cost Element, Data from 1-2 ?

Ans: Cost center and Cost lements you can not get as you shown above.. cost center will get in seperate column only.

Regards,

Ram

Answers (0)