Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to insert new table in report

former_member196948
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am unable to insert object into report, i have already added 2 objects now as per requirement i need to add 2 new object just below execting objects.

first 2 object data reached upto 6th page

please advise

Thanks in advance

Ranjeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183777
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I Am assuming you are using WEBI. Use the design mode without data to place the objects in the report and set their relative positions. Most likely the new objects are getting hidden below the current objects

former_member190895
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First check whether newly added object are you seeing in structure mode. If yes, then check your page setup. Try with A1,A2 etc. page setup and see whether you are able to see the objects results.

former_member196948
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for reply i am able to see the result but it is not coming on below of exiting object

for example while i am exporting to excel it should come just below where first table value end.

but it is coming to right side of report

please reply

Ranjeet

former_member190895
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please share screen-shot.  OR check relative position.

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

Place the second table relative to first table(eg:- .5 cm from bottom of table 1) and same distance from left side of report like your first table. See if its coming as expected else share screenshot as mentioned by Mantu.

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

former_member196948
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all still i am facing same error i am sharing snap shot for that

in BO and in excel

please reply how we can resolve this issue

Regards,

Ranjeet

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jeet,

Are you giving enough width to your report to accomodate both tables as you have shown in excel? Overlapping could be because of less width. After giving enough width, place your second table(ITEM table) relative to the header and top of the report. Please see if its working.

Regards,

Nikhil Joy