cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have an issue where invoice text is maintained in contract but not printing in invoice

My issue is how to see invoice text in contract?and why it is not printing in invoice?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Redddy,Alan for those input

I have given it to ABAP for debug and once i get a solution will update here

Former Member
0 Kudos

the issue was that in stxh table the text was maintained in English but the in customer master communication tab the language was not in English was was causing the issue

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear P N,

With out seeing the logic written in the program , we cant able to judge where exactly this text is taking for invoice print .

If you want to test then check header level and item level of contract text to enter and you can check , and if it is not showing, then check in the Shipment level any text option is there or not . if there also not getting any solution then check with ABAPER to Debug.

check why this error is coming now , weather any new changes has done for that program .ask abaper to see exact error why it is coming

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 methods.

The text is not copied to SO and to invoice, so in your smartforms, you have to do codes to read from contract.

The text is copied to SO and to invoice. so in your smartforms, you read for invoice text.

So where are you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i create contract for particular customer at header level-"invoice comments from ship to"

text is getting automatically filled and in invoice o/p it is getting picked

but when i manually enter the text then the issue arrives.

for both customer where it is getting picked automatically or manually no text is maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to debug your smartforms codes and your print program codes.

It could be in your program, you have read text function module by created by ID or other selection criteria.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Text will be maintained either in Contract Header or Item

check in STXH or STXL tables for the text against the contract

and for your second query, regarding text printing on Invoice, you have to check the Print program. Generally Text will be printed on Invoice using READ_TEXT function module

check with your Abaper if this is called into the print program and if necessary ask him to debug the program and find root cause

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks santosh for the input

Can you please tell how to check whether it is printing in invoice or not?

the client is stating that

should i look into the output of the invoice to check