cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Install Gateway Package GWCORE in NSP ABAP 7.02 Trial Version

0 Kudos

Hello Administrator,

I am struggling to install GW Package in my NSP Trial ABAP 7.02.

Whenever i am trying to Install (through SAINT), its asking for maintenance certificate and failing to load my GWCORE Installation.

Error:

no queue calculation because of a missing maintenance certificate.

I tried in market place on my S User ID, there i am not able to see NSP in Keys&Requests Tab or System TAB.

Any Clue how to get this Maintenance Certificate so that i can install Gateway Package on NSP Trail Version.

Any help would be appreciated.

I tried to find the Trail Version of ABAP with Gateway Package already installed but unable to get on SDN.

If any one knows the link for that version i would go on and install that package rather going manually and installing GWCORE.

PS: Gateway package is downloaded from MarketPlace and its working on other IDES version.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

No more maintenance certificate will be issued by SAP as they are making Installer GW installer Obselete/not supporting anymore.

Thanks for your replies guys.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182921
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash ,

I Think issue is with your S User

Regards,

Abhishek

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

Kindly refer the SAP Note to download the maintenance certificate from SAP Service market place

1240265 - SPAM/SAINT: No valid maintenance certificate found

Regards

SS

0 Kudos

Thanks Sriram.

I have installed ABAP Netweaver 7.02 Trial Version, so i dont have Solution Manager to do it as suggested in the note and this NSP is not displayed in the SAP Marketplace under System Name NSP.

Do we have any other option to get this working ?

Thanks,

Prakash

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

Are you having SAP support user id (SAP S-user)?

You can use the SAP link to find the maintenance certified http://service.sap.com/maintenancecertificate.

BR

SS

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Any Clue how to get this Maintenance Certificate so that i can install Gateway Package on NSP Trail Version.

I am not sure you get a maintenance certificate for any Trial system.

As far as systems in market placed is concerned, you can try creating a system and request a Maintenance Certificate.

Check the below link, which is the guide to get the maintenance certificate

Refer - https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001857722008E.pdf

Regards,

0 Kudos

Yes i do have S UserId, and the thing is, its not displaying any Installed ABAP System- NSP in my SUser-ID.

0 Kudos

Again it wont let me create new Request for Maintenance Certificate, because its not showing any new system installed in my SUser ID

Is there any way I can install/Add the Gateway Package in my Trial NSP ABAP Netweaver 7.02 System ?

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's what I am saying, you can try creating system there.

0 Kudos

Hey Divyendu,

Just checked the option of creating new system in System Data is disabled for me .

Any other way to get this working?

Thanks,
Prakash