cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitution of Split Line Items that appear only in FI - New GL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The new GL incorporation has brought in a functionality to automatically split user entered line items during GL Posting to create ledger balance at Profit Centre(or Company code) level in-case line items have multiple Pofit Centres(or Co.Code) etc.

I have a requirement wherein I need to do substitution and validation of line-items created after splitting of document(which are visible only in general Ledge view of New GL). The line-items created after splitting don't show at runtime(ie during substitution using GGB1), we can only see user entered line-items that are present in BKPF and BSEG tables.

Is there any way by which we can get hold of system created split line items that are present only in FAGLFLEXA/FAGLFLEAXT table for substitution/validation ?

I need to substitute Transaction Type field BEWAR.

Message was edited by: Tabishul Haque

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, not all fields could be substituted.

You could do at such way:

In Fixed field movement(table T800M) assign exit to required field. How to know where this exit should be created - look at tcode GCX1. You need to assign exit starting with U letter, but the name of exit should be starting with E letter.

After you need to run regeneration program RGZZGLUX.

If you're not familiar with field movements, then I advice to read some help\docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have the similar problem and I am searching for a solution in SCN, but I do not found anything.

Do you found some workaround for this problem??

Best Regards and thanks;

Augusto

Former Member
0 Kudos

All ,

As per SAP it doesn't allow substitution of fields after splitting of documents in new GL in case of Cross Profit Centre documents postings.