Integration of Oracle and Snap Engage with SAP Cloud for Customer
We need to integrate Oracle ( for opportunities, accounts and products ) with SAP C4C (Cloud for Customer).
And also Snap Engage ( for Sales Leads ) with SAP C4C (Cloud for customer ).
Is it possible to do it using custom APIs without engagement of any middleware system?
In 1408, we introduced two features in C4Service to enable Sales Contact Center scenarios
1. Follow-up Sales documents from Tickets such as leads and opptys
2. Flexibility to relabel the Ticket work center to anything you want to call the object such as "Sales Inquiry"
What this allows you to do now is have a Sales Contact Center which can process inbound sales requests from customers in a centralized organization across all supported interaction channels of Email, Social, Chat, CTI/Phone Calls, and coming in 1411 SMS. Given SnapEngage already provides certified integration for C4Service, you can basically setup the solution to create the following business process
1. Customer contacts company via SnapEngage
2. SnapEngage automatically routes and creates a C4Service Ticket (Sales Inquiry)
3. Sales Contact Center agent can evaluate the inquiry and decide to create a follow-up lead or opportunity, which automatically copies the sales inquiry information into the lead or oppty
4. Lead and Opportunity can use standard territory management capabilities to route it to the appropriate sales person for follow-up