cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of Sales order net value in Invoice Prinout along with Invoice net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

As per my knowledge invoice printout details will be fetch from invoice document. is this possible to fetch the Sales Order net value (PO net value) in Invoice Printout along with Invoice net value. If possible please guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Raveendhiran K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the reply and please advise me that is it possible to maintain the Purchase Order Net Value (which is created against sales order) in invoice printout form along with invoice net value. And it is not statistical.

Regards,

Raveendhiran K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Raveendhiran K

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raveendhiran,

kindly mark this Thread as Answered so that next users can easily identify the solution for this type of issue  .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just do in smartforms.

Global Definitions. Initialization.

Select NETWR where SO and item = VBRP-AUBEL and VBRP-AUPOS

pass it to the field you want to display in the form.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raveendhiran,

Yes, it is possible to fetch sales order net value. But why you need the sales order value on invoice layout ? is it just for statistical value ( to display) ?

However, you can check in the Print Program. Definitely there would be VBAK table declared in the program. directly fetch VBAK-NETWR value

If VBAK is not declared in the print program, then follow as suggested by C.B.Reddy

thanks

santosh

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raveendhrian,

Definitely it will possible to print in the INVOICE , for this you have to add logic to the existing program , you can see the program name in Tcode NACE , select V3 and click on out put types , there you can see your output type click on that and see your program name .

here you have to add the logic that pass this billing no to VBFA_VBELN & if VBTYP_V is C  then fetch VBELV , and pass this to VBAK_VBELN and fetch NETWR & print in invoice .

Regards,

C.B Reddy,