cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load req from DSO to PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

how can i load selective request from DSO to PSA. and that source dso is Delta update

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajoy

As suggested by others, you cant get that deleted request back, but you do have some alternative to load the data. First let me try to explain your problem again. Please correct me if am wrong

Your data from source loads into a DSO which is a export datasource of another DSO(DSO2).

Somehow you have deleted the PSA request of the export datasource and you want to load it again.

Follow the below steps if the above is your issue

1) Delete the latest request from DSO1

2) Reload the same from PSA (this PSA is direct from source) using the option update with scheduler

3) Activate the request

4) Trigger the second level info-package (DSO1 to DSO2)

It should work. Please be specific in explaining your issues which will be easier for us to understand and help you faster. Its waste of time from both sides.

If this is not your issue, please explain in more detailed way

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthick,

scnario is

one source DSO1 has the req,,,and its from ECC ssystem...now by mistake i have deleted PSA from DSO1 ...from exported DS from DSO1 , am loading to another DS02/CUBE.

Now the case is i dont have that first delta req from DSO1...in manage PSA tab for that exported DS.

i want load that req again from DS01 to DSO2

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Even now, am not very clear of your issue. Assuming what I thought was right, am giving the below suggestion. Please go through it properly and do very carefully if you are in production system.

Check how much data is missing. Is there any time characteristics in your selection criteria and in your DSO.

You have deleted the initial PSA request also. Rather than confusing a lot, do a full repair with a some selections from source to first DSO and then delta will work from there to second DSO.

Before that, you should selectively delete what you are going load.

For example.

If you are sure that data deleted will be there in current week, then delete the data for current week selectively from both DSOs.

Do a full repair for current week from source to the first DSO.

Trigger the normal info package that you use for delta from first DSO to second.

Please check everything before you do. If its a COPA DS, you might have duplicate records based on the time stamp and all

Friends - if am understanding of the issue is wrong, please guide him through the right solution.

Regards

Karthik

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

not good way load data form dso to PSA.

load the data form PSA to DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,

forgot to add mention the requirement,,,please go thru it

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is against standard way.

Why you want load data from DSO to PSA?

if your DSO have enough data then why you required data at PSA?

Even if need same data at PSA, then find the records fro dso and reload missed data from source to PSA with proper selections thru info pack.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for quick reply..

actualy my requirement is,,,data from exported datasource (which is DSO) to another target thru PSA...and its delta...but mistakanell deleted PSA req,,so need to get that req from source DSO

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No way to recover the deleted request.

So what's the problem now?

Assuming as deleted PSA request might be moved to further targets.

if yes then you don't have any issues. your delta will work without any problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

deleted req, didnt got into upper targets,,

in source its der ,,as it was exported datasource (DSO) ,,need to load it again

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you deleting the PSA request get the all form the source system (ECC)

create the info package give the selections in info package ex- (calyear, month) run the info package after that perform the all functions.

Thanks,

Phani.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you explain the your flow how your are getting data form source to target.

i am thinking your flow ECC or third party -> RFC connection -> PSA -> DSO -> PSA

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is that IP should be full or delta ? as the source DSO is delta update from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC > DSO > exported DS >  then PSA > DSO /CUBE

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you deleted psa request without making red status then its not possible to get the same request from source dso.

Assuming as your data flow in 3.x, So no way to load the request based option.

So as of you lost the records which you deleted at PSA.

Work around:

At DSO, thru request based, find the loaded records and download into excel.

Later by using repair full request with proper selections you can load them to psa/targets.

Thanks

former_member197660
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sajoy

It is possible however there is a amount of risk to disturb the delta mechanism if not done carefully.

Thus in case if you can sustain without having the data in PSA then it is recommended else following the way to do it:

Assuming the Source is a Standard DSO and the target DSO is the last target of data:

1) Go to Manage screen of source infoprovider and there you would find a data mart status.

2) Select the request which you would like to reconstruct/reload and data mart tab/column of that row

3) Upon selecting you would get a separate window showing the details of request those were moved to the target in that delta transfer. (This will provide you an overview how many requests were loaded to target on that delta load)

4) Select the delete icon mentioned in the window which will reset the data mart status which would enable that request (All relevant requests) for subsequent delta transfer.

5) Delete that particular request from target.

6) Create a copy of infopackage/DTP to load the delta from source to target by enabling PSA.

7) Upon completion of data load check the source DSO if all the requests now has the data mart status to confirm all the data is being transferred to target.

😎 Activate the data and make a record transferred comparison of before and after to be certain of data transfer in target DSO.

Note:Please perform a good study of connections for the source and target DSO's before performing the activity and adjust the plan accordingly.

Regards

Ashish