cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Data transfers using ALE for E-Recruiting standalone system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have an issue in data transfers using ALE. We are having standalone system where E-Recruiting is maintaind seperately and the version is EHP5.

When we configured iDoc in Sandbox and its working fine. But when it comes to Dev and Quality servers this is not working fine.

we have created iDocs using the following filters.

For Object P: Infotypes 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003, 0006, 0024, 0105.

For Objects O,S: 1032, Subtype: 0010

For Object: 1001, Subtype: A003, A008, A012, B007

For Object O: 1001, Subtype: A002, B002, B003, B012, Tyoe of related object: O,S

For Objects: C, O, S, Subtype: 1000, 1002, 1028

For Object:C, Subtype: 1001, Subtype: A007

When we do the data transfers in Sandbox using PFAL it is transferring the data properly.

But when we do the same iin Dev and Quality servers we are not able to do it and gettign 52, 51 errors.

Here we are facing a strange issue. For some Users when we transfer data it is transferring data but with 52 error messgae.

For some users I am getting 51 error where i could not transfer any data.

For some users, when we tranfer O, S, and P related data is moving but getting mostly 52 error and all the relationships are not moving here for O,S and properly. But P related CP, BP and NA are getting created successfully.

It is happening only in Dev and Quality server and that too some users are able to get transferred but not all.

Where will be the issue? How can we resolve this?

Any help will be appreciable.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Have a look over these threads.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1535402    

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ram.

Thank you for the reply.

Let me check and will revert you on this.

Thank you.

Answers (0)